OMG!!!! This is my 100th post!! Also it’s been 2 years since I’ve started my blog! I’m excited for the year 2014, I feel like it’s going to be a positive one! Well I hope because I see good things in the future.
1. I will get to have a professional job in the journalism domain this summer thanks to the new co-op program. I am so excited to see the different options available.
2. I am going to start snowboarding lessons. This is something that’s been 3 years in the making with the same person, love you Sam! I can’t wait to slide down some hills like a pro, ok maybe not.
3. I am going to update my blog more often. No joke, my schedule is nice with free time and only two days of work and the weekend. I’ll have more time to relax and write.
4. I am taking a photo class next semester. I heard the workload was intense but I love taking pictures and I get to use a professional camera. Yes it’s going to be cold but I gotta be prepared for rough weather.
5. I am going to be turning a quarter of a century. How is getting older a good thing? I have a feeling that it’s going to be a year full of surprises with a new stage in my life.
6. I am going to a wedding. This is the most exciting news actually, I simply cannot wait!
Once again, thank you for always following my blog and keep checking it during the holidays!!!!
Hope you’re stuffing yourselves at all the holiday parties you’re attending or hosting!
N. < 3